Tornum continues its investment in automation and is now also looking for an automation engineer. In your role as an automation engineer, you will be involved in developing the grain plants and dryers of the future. You are creative and solution-oriented.
Programming of PLC, HMI IIoT is part of your duties. Testing and evaluation of new sensors for implementation in new technical solutions is also an interesting part of the assignment. You work in a structured manner and are meticulous, which is useful when documenting technical solutions as well as when producing technical reports.
To succeed in the role, you are a creative, solution-oriented and technically interested person.
- A relevant technical education such as university engineer or university of applied sciences engineer, automation technician (Electrical program Gymnasiet) alt. corresponding professional experience
- Experience with PLC programming (Siemens, Mitsubishi)
- Understanding of digitization and IIoT
- Good knowledge of Swedish and English, both spoken and written, to be able to work with local and global customers
Meritorious are also:
- Experience in developing methods and tools for streamlined engineering and improved quality
- Electrical construction
- Databases, Communication, Script technology and High-level languages
The position is located in Kvänum or Sjöbo. Submit your application no later than 23-08-30.
For questions, contact Maria Blixt, Technical Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org / 0512-29160.
|Job Category||Automation engineer|