Tornum’s temperature monitoring system for storage silos enables you to keep a closer check on grain quality during storage. The measuring cables consist of strong reinforced plastic tubes with a number of sensors. Tornum offers two types of temperature measuring and monitoring systems – a battery-powered hand-held instrument that can be moved between the cables, or a PC-based system with continuous temperature monitoring, alarm level and history of temperature development in the grain store.
We also provide measuring probes for use with the hand-held instrument.
Wireless data transfer and internet access is possible.
• Full historical information shown as graphs and tables
• Alarms for trend temperature and actual temperature
• Aeration control
• Level control
• Wireless data transfer available
• Reliable and user-friendly
• Easy to install
• Any interface language can be provided on request
• Sensor cables approved for ATEX zone 20/21/22