TORNUM CLEAN AIR CONTROL
Tornum Clean Air Control has a specially designed fan housing and impeller for improved energy efficiency and higher airflow at equivalent counter-pressures, compared to previous models. It removes 95 percent of grain dust and chaff and produces less dust emissions compared to a traditional fan without separation.
• Hot-dip galvanized chassis, providing long-lasting corrosion protection.
• Available for horizontal or vertical fitment.
• Fan dampers are available at the front of the fan for individual airflow adjustment.
• The fan motor is thermally protected and available with any voltage.
• The fan housing is equipped with a manhole and cleaning hatches to facilitate servicing and inspection.
• A specially designed impeller provides optimum flow and minimum sound level.